Courses-B.Pharmacy, Pharm.D and M.Pharmacy.
- G-PAT coaching for Final Year students by our Faculty members and Conducting Mock Test on Every Thursday
- Conducting Study Hours, Tutorial Classes for Hostel and surrounding Village Students.
- Conducting Labs after 4.00 P.M also (for students who are involved in R&D works & Projects)
- Library Hours from 8.30.00 A.M to 10.00 P.M
- On Sundays Mrng 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Pharmacy education has a tremendous challenge today because it requires integration with other branches of knowledge in order to make its practical application feasible.The initial multidisciplinary approach has yielded a rich harvest of technical, theoretical and practical knowledge, which has immensely benefited the students learning and also their commercial value in a very demanding and competitive market. At Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy(SVCP) we offer the following courses.
Admissions and Eligibility particular for U.G:
As per the rules & regulations laid down by the Convener, EAMCET (Admissions).
Our EAMCET Code: SCPB
UG: B. Pharmacy
- 100 Seats
- 30 Seats
PG: M. Pharmacy( 2012-2014)
- 46/54 Seats in Pharmaceutics.
- 22/24 Seats in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance.
- - 25/36 Seats in Pharmaceutical Cology
- 05/10 Seats in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- 12/18 Seats in Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs
- PG: M. Pharmacy( 2011-2013)
- 56/54 Seats in Pharmaceutics.
- 18/18 Seats in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance.
- - 30/36 Seats in Pharmaceutical Cology
- 07/10 Seats in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Eligibility for U.G:
Intermediate (10+2) with Bi.P.C/M.P.C or its equivalent.
Qualified the entrance exam conducted by Board of Technical Education, AP.
(For Degree through Diploma in Pharmacy).
On Intermediate (10+2) Merit (for Diploma Course).
Admissions and Eligibility particular for P.G:
As per the rules & regulations laid down by the GPAT Convener, PGECET (Admissions).
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of UG in Pharmacy program are:
PEO1: Graduates will be leaders in academia, industry and research pursuit by developing knowledge in core and application domain, which enhances the ability to solve the health problems of the society.
PEO2: Graduates will continue to update themselves constantly on the emerging trends in Pharmaceutical sciences / Hospital, Clinical & Community Pharmacy.
PEO3: Graduates will become entrepreneurs to create self - employment opportunities and skill upgradation.
PEO4: Graduates will have deep awareness of ethical responsibilities in their profession and towards the society
The Program Outcomes (POs) of UG in Pharmacy program are:
PO1. The programme is necessary to update their knowledge and to opt for higher education.
PO2. Ability to involve in the design, manufacture and assuring the quality of
- Pharmaceutical dosage forms.
PO3. Ability to involve in marketing operations.
PO4. Ability to establish / maintain community pharmacy and pharmaceutical industry.
PO5. Ability to work in clinical trials and pharmacovigilance programmes.
PO6. Ability to work as a pharmacist in hospital.